Thank you for visiting!
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website! We hope the information below will give you a better picture of who we are. Do not hesitate to call the Church office (402) 572-6763 if you have any additional questions.
Emmanuel Fellowship began in 1999 under the leadership of Pastor Mike and Sharon Harris along with a small group of praying people. After leading faithfully for 17 years, God brought our new Lead Pastors, Chris and Lisa Frith, in June of 2016. Over the years, our Church has developed a wonderful rich history and is full of beautiful families who love God and love people. You can read more about our story by clicking the link to our history page.
This is an exciting new chapter for Emmanuel Fellowship. As we move forward, we are committed to continue deepening as a House of Prayer and Worship, nurturing an atmosphere where people can flourish in their God-given gifting, while constantly expanding our reach into the community and around the world.
What to Expect on a Sunday
For us, Sunday is the greatest day of the week - when we come together corporately in worship and fellowship. From the moment you walk through our doors, you will feel welcomed! Our prayer is that you will also feel loved, and you will leaved encouraged and lifted.
1. What are the worship services like?
- Spirit-filled gathering where God's presence is evident.
- Anointed worship that points to Jesus.
- Relevant, inspiring message that will challenge you to grow.
- Ministry time available for personal needs or decisions made for Christ.
- Relaxed atmosphere and an average 90 minute service.
2. What will happen when I visit for the first time?
- Our greeters will welcome you at the door and help you to the right place.
- Help yourself to a complimentary cup of coffee, pastry or bagel before service.
- Fill our our Guest Card and take it to the Welcome Center (after service) to receive a gift and the opportunity to meet one of our Pastors.
3. What about my children?
- Age-appropriate ministry provided for ages 0 - 6th grade.
- Safe and secure check-in and pick-up process.
- Kindergarten - 6th grade students remain in the sanctuary to worship with family, and are dismissed to class after announcements.
4. How do I meet others and get more connected?
- Our greeters and other friendly people will make you feel welcome.
- Visit the Connection Point to find information on classes, small groups, and other events.
- Reserve your spot at our Newcomers Dinner (offered three times a year).